1) Crime prevention: upon invitation of State organs, enterprises and institutions, and various incorporations, provide legal advice and legal assistance.
2) Investigation stage: provide legal assistance to the parties concerned according to law, also meet with criminal suspects.
3) Stage of review and prosecution: defend for criminal suspects in accordance with law, look up, excerpt and copy case-related litigation documents etc.
4) Trial stage: provide defense services for the defendant according to law, look up, excerpt and copy relevant case material.
5) Appeal stage: prepare appeal material on behalf of the defendant according to law, apply for rehearing on behalf of the defendant, and defend in the retrial.
6) Civil suit collateral to criminal proceedings: serve as the agent of appellee of civil suit collateral to criminal proceedings, prepare pleadings on behalf of the appellee.
7) Criminal cases of private prosecution: serve as the agent of the criminal case of private prosecution according to law, prepare and submit the pleadings on behalf of the party concerned, participate in the trial hearing.